During my many years of practicing medicine, I have felt honored to share in your lives and humbled that you have entrusted me with your care. I have always felt that the best medicine is the time I spend listening to you, enabling us to work together to determine the best course of action and achieve the best outcomes.
Unfortunately, the current system rewards speed and technology, not care and compassion. Physicians are forced to spend too much time on tasks not directly related to patient care and to see more patients in less time, and, as a result, are at risk of losing that vital physician-patient connection. Under current healthcare mandates, this situation only promises to worsen. I recognize the necessity of spending ample time with you, and I am unwilling to compromise my standard of care.
In 2015, I made the decision to change my medical practice to a more personalized, patient-centered model. This change has ensured that I will be able to practice medicine the way I have always envisioned: providing high-quality, personalized care with a focus on you – the patient. I have had the opportunity to not only take care of you when you are ill, but also work with you proactively, to help you feel your best and live your best life.
It has been a fulfilling and exciting chapter in my professional career!
What are Dr.Clayton’s credentials?
- Private Practice, Suwanee, GA 2008-Present
- Physician, Nisbet Clinic, Duluth, GA 1994-2008
- Physician, Medcore/Alachua Medical Center, Gainesville, FL 1991-1993
- Staff Physician, Atonynatan Medical Group, Owosso, MI 1990-1991
- Attending Physician, Middle Tennessee Medical Center, Murfreesboro, TN 1988-1990
- Board Certified, American Board of Internal Medicine, 1987
- Residency, St. Elizabeth Hospital, Elizabeth, New Jersey
- MD, Ross University School of Medicine, Portsmouth, Dominican Republic of British Isles, West Indies
- BA, University of North Carolina, Greensboro, North Carolina
- Diplomate, Internal Medicine, American Board of Internal Medicine
- Member, American College of Physicians