- American Heart Month: Healthy Recipe February 8, 2019
February is American Heart Month.
Enjoy this delicious recipe that will nourish your heart and soul.
Click here to find a list of other heart-healthy recipes provided by the American Heart Association.
- Summer/Fall 2016 Newsletter September 13, 2016
The Summer/Fall 2016 newsletter features articles on opioids, blood pressure and sodium reduction.
- Spring 2016 Newsletter May 16, 2016
The spring 2016 newsletter features our continued series on healthy aging with an article on how to keep skin in the best condition possible; an article on keeping our joints flexible and pain free; and the nutrition corner focuses on natural/organic foods.Click here to read the Spring 2016 newsletterContinue reading →
- Winter 2016 Newsletter February 16, 2016
The Winter 2016 newsletter features articles on calcium, the senses of taste and smell, and healthy eating as depicted by MyPlate.
- Fall 2015 Newsletter November 4, 2015
The fall 2015 newsletter features articles about the healthy aging brain, plantar fasciitis and health holiday eating.Continue reading →
- Summer 2015 Newsletter July 28, 2015
The summer 2015 newsletter features articles on the powerful effects of exercise on the aging brain, dizziness/vertigo and smart eating in the summertime.
- Spring 2015 Newsletter May 1, 2015
Please enjoy the spring 2015 newsletter featuring information on Lyme Disease, sleep and healthy eating.Continue reading →