My goal is to provide the highest quality medical care and service, emphasizing a proactive, comprehensive approach to both disease prevention and wellness. I will aggressively attempt to prevent medical illnesses before they occur. These services will be provided in a relaxed, and yet professional setting. From the moment you enter my office, I want you to be completely satisfied with every aspect of your care.
I have limited the size of my practice so I can devote more time to each patient’s care and individual needs. This concierge medicine practice model allows me to schedule up to 30 minutes for routine appointments and approximately 60-90 minutes for the annual exam. Appointments will start promptly, and I will be able to spend more time with you. If a problem requires extra time for evaluation, I will reasonably accommodate you to the best of my ability. Also, our communication will be enhanced through a patient-dedicated cell phone and email.
Should you desire, I am available to help you decide which specialist to see and to coordinate such consultations. In this way the most appropriate resource is used, the earliest arrangements are made, and your applicable medical information is sent in advance of your specialist visit.
Yes. Paying your annual fee allows you to be a member of my practice whether you are sick or well. I strongly encourage you to utilize the benefits offered, regardless of your state of health, to proactively safeguard your health.
- Private Practice, Suwanee, GA 2008-Present
- Physician, Nisbet Clinic, Duluth, GA 1994-2008
- Physician, Medcore/Alachua Medical Center, Gainesville, FL 1991-1993
- Staff Physician, Atonynatan Medical Group, Owosso, MI 1990-1991
- Attending Physician, Middle Tennessee Medical Center, Murfreesboro, TN 1988-1990
- Board Certified, American Board of Internal Medicine, 1987
- Member, American College of Physicians
- Residency, St. Elizabeth Hospital, Elizabeth, New Jersey
- MD, Ross University School of Medicine, Portsmouth, Dominican Republic of British Isles, West Indies
- BA, University of North Carolina, Greensboro, North Carolina
- Diplomate, Internal Medicine, American Board of Internal Medicine